BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

balancing act

I have had quite the struggle with finding balance lately...personal life, work, training. It's been a busy few weeks, but good. I truly envy people that can find that balance between everything because it is hard! I am getting back on my schedule, but I haven't been training on the pace that I should be. I hope that I haven't pushed back my progress because the race is less than a month away! I have my first 10 mile run in the morning, so that will tell me if I am still on track. I think that I will be fine, but I am getting a little nervous. Tonight, I am sitting down and revising my training for the last few weeks. I am still up for the challenge, but I must get my balance back to truly succeed.

0 comments: