BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back to Basics

Well, well, well...here I am...4 1/2 months later.


The weather is starting to warm up and the temperatures are inviting me to hit the pavement. I haven't run since October 25th, so I am looking forward to it, but also a little nervous. I am all healed up from my stress fracture...I never posted the x-rays, so here they are.

So, I did get out of my regular routine November-January. I started to get back on my strength training and cardio workouts at the beginning of February. March has been 100% on track with training and nutrition (more details on that later), but I still haven't been on a run in the great outdoors. Truth be told, I'm a wimp with the cold weather!

This weekend is the St. Patrick's Day Lo-Tide Run and although I would like to improve my time from last year, I am really just happy to be on the road again.

0 comments: