BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

shopping spree

I did a little shopping today and got some goods for my training...

Balega running socks - my new favorite!

Pink LIVESTRONG visor - since my sunglasses make me feel hot when I run.

CLIF ShotBloks for some energy on my longer runs coming up.

A 13.1 sticker for the Trailblazer - because that's my goal!

And a book that I am really looking forward to reading: The Runner's Body. It breaks down the systems of the body - musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory, metabolic, central nervous, immune - and how each contributes to and is affected by endurance training, specifically running. I'm sure that I am going to be learning some interesting things from my new reading material and I will be sharing some info on here.

7 MILES TOMORROW MORNING!!!

0 comments: