BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Training: Week 7

Last week went well, although I have felt so busy and overwhelmed with Brian out of town for training with his new job. I ran 2 miles in the neighborhood on Tuesday. I went into the gym early on Thursday and completed 4.28 miles of speedwork before I had to get ready to work. I will just have to get there earlier next time. My 7.2 mile run on Sunday was good and I was pleased that I wasn't exhausted at the end! My time was 01:26:08.

Here is the plan for this week:

Tuesday - Easy Run
cancelled this week because of work :(

Thursday - Tempo Run

  • 1 mile warm up
  • 4 miles @ 10:38
  • 1 mile cool down
Sunday - Long Run
8 miles @ 12:10

So, I have missed my easy run, but will be going to the gym early to get my tempo run in before work. I am worried about my long run on Sunday because the weather is a little suspect with tropical storm Danny...I will keep my fingers crossed that I will not have to complete 8 miles on the dreadmill!

0 comments: